±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
Search found 15 matches
I've used this a couple ...
Yes, its the brick one with the big scroll wheel ha. There's an issue with the main board, it quickly overheats when switched on and freezes. We did attempt to replace the boa ...
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a close friend who's father past away recently, he has asked me to look at his fathers broken ipod to see if i can recover any of his fathers ...
I'm looking for a free tool that would allow me to search through a Windows 2008 storage server for files with certain keywords inside or namings, to then be copy/duplicated to an external ...
Topic: Establishing the potential forensic artefacts recoverable from a Raspberry Pi Device
Deadline for responses to interview ...
- Topic: Funded Summer visiting research student program at Cranfield
- Replies: 0
- Views: 8475
I work for a company that provide hi-tech emergency response vehicles. One of the police vehicles features is to record from a number of feeds onto a Video Server which records the video o ...