±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Search found 15 matches
I've used this a couple ...
Yes, its the brick one with the big scroll wheel ha. There's an issue with the main board, it quickly overheats when switched on and freezes. We did attempt to replace the boa ...
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a close friend who's father past away recently, he has asked me to look at his fathers broken ipod to see if i can recover any of his fathers ...
I'm looking for a free tool that would allow me to search through a Windows 2008 storage server for files with certain keywords inside or namings, to then be copy/duplicated to an external ...
Topic: Establishing the potential forensic artefacts recoverable from a Raspberry Pi Device
Deadline for responses to interview ...
- Topic: Funded Summer visiting research student program at Cranfield
- Replies: 0
- Views: 8408
I work for a company that provide hi-tech emergency response vehicles. One of the police vehicles features is to record from a number of feeds onto a Video Server which records the video o ...