±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Search found 16 matches
I've used this a couple ...
Yes, its the brick one with the big scroll wheel ha. There's an issue with the main board, it quickly overheats when switched on and freezes. We did attempt to replace the boa ...
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a close friend who's father past away recently, he has asked me to look at his fathers broken ipod to see if i can recover any of his fathers ...
I'm looking for a free tool that would allow me to search through a Windows 2008 storage server for files with certain keywords inside or namings, to then be copy/duplicated to an external ...
Topic: Establishing the potential forensic artefacts recoverable from a Raspberry Pi Device
Deadline for responses to interview ...
- Topic: Funded Summer visiting research student program at Cranfield
- Replies: 0
- Views: 8533