New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 10
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
Search found 11 matches
I'm looking for a free tool that would allow me to search through a Windows 2008 storage server for files with certain keywords inside or namings, to then be copy/duplicated to an external ...
Topic: Establishing the potential forensic artefacts recoverable from a Raspberry Pi Device
Deadline for responses to interview ...
- Topic: Funded Summer visiting research student program at Cranfield
- Replies: 0
- Views: 7977
I work for a company that provide hi-tech emergency response vehicles. One of the police vehicles features is to record from a number of feeds onto a Video Server which records the video o ...
- Topic: Work Placement Student Vacancy: 2011-2012 Staffordshire
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7663
Im doing some work on monitoring and data mining a network for a large business and was wondering what sort of considerations and possible implications may monitoring activity present ...
1. When an Iphone has been seized, is it best practise to turn it off or leave it on? [Considering issues like remote wiping, keycode ...