±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 5
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
Search found 9 matches
I have tried using a carving tool that supports raw image format to see if I could get any results (Adroit Photo Forensics), no joy.
Fortunately (o ...
I'm running an Internet history on a user who had some porn on the PC. I found some inapproperate images but not as many as I would expect. Looking at the cached HTLM fi ...
Pure header-footer carving is not guaranteed to return a complete fil ...
Camera EXIF/IPTC times are only useful if you can verify that the camera that took the pho ...
1) EXIF tampering
2) Removal of watermarks?
3) Copy and pasting portions of another image or area.