±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 7
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Search found 9 matches
I have tried using a carving tool that supports raw image format to see if I could get any results (Adroit Photo Forensics), no joy.
Fortunately (o ...
I'm running an Internet history on a user who had some porn on the PC. I found some inapproperate images but not as many as I would expect. Looking at the cached HTLM fi ...
Pure header-footer carving is not guaranteed to return a complete fil ...
Camera EXIF/IPTC times are only useful if you can verify that the camera that took the pho ...
1) EXIF tampering
2) Removal of watermarks?
3) Copy and pasting portions of another image or area.