±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 11
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
Search found 9 matches
I have tried using a carving tool that supports raw image format to see if I could get any results (Adroit Photo Forensics), no joy.
Fortunately (o ...
I'm running an Internet history on a user who had some porn on the PC. I found some inapproperate images but not as many as I would expect. Looking at the cached HTLM fi ...
Pure header-footer carving is not guaranteed to return a complete fil ...
Camera EXIF/IPTC times are only useful if you can verify that the camera that took the pho ...
1) EXIF tampering
2) Removal of watermarks?
3) Copy and pasting portions of another image or area.