±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 5
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Search found 9 matches
I have tried using a carving tool that supports raw image format to see if I could get any results (Adroit Photo Forensics), no joy.
Fortunately (o ...
I'm running an Internet history on a user who had some porn on the PC. I found some inapproperate images but not as many as I would expect. Looking at the cached HTLM fi ...
Pure header-footer carving is not guaranteed to return a complete fil ...
Camera EXIF/IPTC times are only useful if you can verify that the camera that took the pho ...
1) EXIF tampering
2) Removal of watermarks?
3) Copy and pasting portions of another image or area.