±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
Search found 9 matches
I am currently working on a research paper on forensically reviewing bittorrent artefacts, however I would like to push the ball a bit furhter and ask my peers what they would think is good ...
We have decided to launch our internal Newsletter to help the investigators in our organization understand how they can use Cyber Forensics in their daily Fraud and Corruption investigatio ...
Thanks for the reply after some research IO found a program called Nexics that has software that allows you to view groupwise emails securely and forensically sound or thats what they claim I ha ...
I have to do an investigation involving Novell Groupwise emails. Is there anyone that has done investigations like this using FTK.