±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Search found 9 matches
I am currently working on a research paper on forensically reviewing bittorrent artefacts, however I would like to push the ball a bit furhter and ask my peers what they would think is good ...
We have decided to launch our internal Newsletter to help the investigators in our organization understand how they can use Cyber Forensics in their daily Fraud and Corruption investigatio ...
Thanks for the reply after some research IO found a program called Nexics that has software that allows you to view groupwise emails securely and forensically sound or thats what they claim I ha ...
I have to do an investigation involving Novell Groupwise emails. Is there anyone that has done investigations like this using FTK.