New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 7
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
· Windows 8: Important Considerations for Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery
Search found 9 matches
I am currently working on a research paper on forensically reviewing bittorrent artefacts, however I would like to push the ball a bit furhter and ask my peers what they would think is good ...
We have decided to launch our internal Newsletter to help the investigators in our organization understand how they can use Cyber Forensics in their daily Fraud and Corruption investigatio ...
Thanks for the reply after some research IO found a program called Nexics that has software that allows you to view groupwise emails securely and forensically sound or thats what they claim I ha ...
I have to do an investigation involving Novell Groupwise emails. Is there anyone that has done investigations like this using FTK.