±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
±Follow Forensic Focus
Search found 9 matches
I am currently working on a research paper on forensically reviewing bittorrent artefacts, however I would like to push the ball a bit furhter and ask my peers what they would think is good ...
We have decided to launch our internal Newsletter to help the investigators in our organization understand how they can use Cyber Forensics in their daily Fraud and Corruption investigatio ...
Thanks for the reply after some research IO found a program called Nexics that has software that allows you to view groupwise emails securely and forensically sound or thats what they claim I ha ...
I have to do an investigation involving Novell Groupwise emails. Is there anyone that has done investigations like this using FTK.