±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Search found 1218 matches
[i][url=http://info.nuix.com/InvestigationsMar62014_Registration.html]Accelerating Investigations Using Advanced eDiscovery Techniques[/i]
- Topic: Accelerating Investigations Using Advanced eD Techniques
- Replies: 0
- Views: 259
Forensic Computing: A Practitioner's Guide - Tony Sammes and Brian Jenkinso ...
- Topic: Books that every Forensics Investigator should read
- Replies: 8
- Views: 928
I'm aware that the forum video code is not working as expected and will be looking at a fix. In the meantime, I've edited your post to make the YouTube URL clickable.
[i]Andrew, you’re currently studying Digital Forensics at Bloomsburg University. Could you tell us more about t ...
- Topic: Interview with Andrew Rector, Bloomsburg University
- Replies: 1
- Views: 340