±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 5
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Search found 1347 matches
You also mention this is an image of a HDD? What is the original capacity of the imaged HDD and how big is the E01? This may indicate if this is a part of an EW ...
That is, in your case I would get a database of personally identifiable information (PII) as they are structured ...
- Topic: Identifying PHI and PII - keyword lists and regexp
- Replies: 2
- Views: 377
Are you interested in certifications or further formal education?
Do you want hands-on, and practical or just bo ...
There are some [url=http://blog.brianmoses.net/2014/01/diy-nas-2014-edition.html]very inexpensive, yet fully functional so ...
- Topic: Which RAID storages for self-employed and small companies ?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 503
- Topic: Daubert Standard and Open Source/Proprietary Tools
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1165
I have yet to see one where physical bad sectors were used.
Let's remember, the criminal needs to access the data, and often.