±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Search found 1371 matches
XTAF is stepchild of FATX. This should give you a starting point.
Now go forth and spread your knowledge to other forensicators.
Make sure you are looking at the GUID that you think it is.
EnCase generates its own GUID, depending on the system type, a ...
Yes, indeed only law enforcement "need" it, until your evidence is called into court and asked about by that employee or competitor that is suing you...
First, proper chain of custody fo ...
1. How does a business get multiple results on a search engine. It appears that the competitor has several domains, so this may explain this.[/quote]
It does not have ...
What was the image format (without the encryption - raw, E01, AFF, etc)?