±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Search found 31 matches
This would then allow you to see which files are unique i.e. "new files" and ...
- Topic: Pre-Sales Consultant £45K-£55K + 18% bonus quarterly
- Replies: 1
- Views: 16333
Companies use it to let people know they have invested some time and money into their work and a patent lawyer has deemed it worthwhile enough (and meets the genera ...
- Topic: EnCE - Worthwhile if I Already Hold SANS GIAC Forensic Cert?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2458
- Topic: Question RE:Recovered folders & overwritten files in Encase6
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2214