±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
Search found 20 matches
We are working on a user-focused (as opposed to developer focused) version of Arsenal Image Mounter now. [/quote]
Good news , though - should you have mis ...
YAVODH (Yet Another Victim Of Dll Hell)
We are working on a user-focused (as opposed to developer focused) version of Arsenal Image Mounter now. I ...
I'm looking for the best repository of Russian BSSIDs/MACs with lat/long information. [url=https://wigle.net/]WiGLE contains some Russian access points, but are there better (more compre ...
We are working on clearing out quite a bit of unused gear at Arsenal. Here's what we have Tableau related:
Digital Intelligence UltraBlock SATA/IDE (T35e)
Digital Intelligence Ultra ...
For example, an i ...
I had a very important HFS partition to recover from an external 3TB hard drive recently... it was a bit of a hassle, so I'm going to document my workflow here in case it helps others. ...
- Topic: HFS partition recovery using TestDisk and gpt (OS X)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3907
We have also released a new, more user-friendly MountTool as a proof of concept: