±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 3
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Search found 16 matches
For example, an i ...
I had a very important HFS partition to recover from an external 3TB hard drive recently... it was a bit of a hassle, so I'm going to document my workflow here in case it helps others. ...
- Topic: HFS partition recovery using TestDisk and gpt (OS X)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 329
We have also released a new, more user-friendly MountTool as a proof of concept:
I mean, apart from what the product is geared for, why "limiting" it's use to (actually rather few, believe me , "developers"), and somehow exclude th ...
The driver was originally written for Arsenal Recon (which is US based):
as part of one of their Commercial tool(s), and they decided to release the Source ...
The script I wrote, macl.pl, for submitting MAC addresses to WiGLe.net (you have to have a user account with the site, and enter your credentials at the command line for the tool.. ...