±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Search found 18 matches
I'm looking for the best repository of Russian BSSIDs/MACs with lat/long information. [url=https://wigle.net/]WiGLE contains some Russian access points, but are there better (more compre ...
We are working on clearing out quite a bit of unused gear at Arsenal. Here's what we have Tableau related:
Digital Intelligence UltraBlock SATA/IDE (T35e)
Digital Intelligence Ultra ...
For example, an i ...
I had a very important HFS partition to recover from an external 3TB hard drive recently... it was a bit of a hassle, so I'm going to document my workflow here in case it helps others. ...
- Topic: HFS partition recovery using TestDisk and gpt (OS X)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3497
We have also released a new, more user-friendly MountTool as a proof of concept:
I mean, apart from what the product is geared for, why "limiting" it's use to (actually rather few, believe me , "developers"), and somehow exclude th ...
The driver was originally written for Arsenal Recon (which is US based):
as part of one of their Commercial tool(s), and they decided to release the Source ...