New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
- devil14I want to do a thesis in forensic about the Android phones. The thesis will last for about half year. Does anyone has suggestion on what I should do?
If I were going to do a thesis on that topic, the first thing I would want to do is to reach out to Andrew Hoog over at viaForensics. He's a very sharp fellow and has an incredible amount of knowledge regarding the analysis of Android phones.
- Senior Member