New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
Can someone clarify for me?
Some things you just can't "unsee".
- Senior Member
- miket065They remain in the outbox until the message is "delivered" to the user you sent it to. After that, it is placed in the sentbox.
Thanks, but just to clarify further, messages remain in the outbox until read by (rather than delivered to) the recipient - after which they're moved to the sentbox.
- Site Admin