New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 9
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
Consulting Associate, Digital Forensics - San Francisco Bay
The ideal candidate profile: Knowledgeable of technology and procedures in the examination of digital technology (hardware and software) and can evaluate results and conclusions in cases involving digital evidence. An Associate is also responsible for performing computer fraud and forensic investigations; electronic discovery involving a wide range of data repositories, computer software and databases; analyses of electronic data; and some programming.
* Collects data from a wide range of data repositories in a legally defensible manner.
* Examines digital evidence for presentation in court or to client’s management and/or legal team.
* Performs data analysis, data mining, or data modeling on databases.
* Develops client relationship skills, seeks out opportunities for additional services, and/or participation in proposals.
* Develops workplans, completes complex analyses, prepares "client-ready" output.
* Seeks out coaching opportunities and shares expertise with junior team members.
* B.S. in Computer Sciences, MIS, Mathematics, or other related major.
* Minimum 2 years experience in one or more of the following:
* Conducting computer forensic investigations,
* Forensically collecting data, or
* Performing sophisticated data modeling, data mining, or data analysis.
* Experience in the care, handling, and protection of data.
* Hands-on experience with computer hardware, including servers and RAIDs.
* Ability to develop client relationships.
* Experience with programming and scripting languages such as C, C#, C++, PERL, SQL, and VB.
*Encase certification a plus
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision/life&disability, 401(k), work/life programs, employee stock purchase plan and a generous paid time off policy.
For consideration, please forward a copy of your resume and salary requirements to:
Mark R. Gerety
G2A Executive Search™
Main: 415.200.0972 Ext. 3
mark @ g2ainc.com
Global Recruiting Firm. We provide organizations with their greatest resource, PEOPLE!