New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 8
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
· Windows 8: Important Considerations for Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery
Data Analytics in Digital Forensics, london, £30-£42K
To be considered you would require:
•A minimum of 300 UCAS points (or equivalent)
•A minimum of a 2:1 Honours degree obtained in a field with emphasis on technical, analytical and/or problem-solving skills
•Strong quantitative and analytical skills
•Data analysis, data mining, and database reporting skills
•Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking capabilities
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
•Ability to work as part of a team
•Ability and desire to work abroad
•Ability to work non standard hours to meet client deadlines
Candidates should exhibit skills in at least one of the following areas:
•Data Analysis including database design, queries and stored procedures, data loading and reporting. Candidates should have experience in any of the following structured data platforms or ERP systems: SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, SAS and/or SAP.
•Proficiency in forensic data collection, eDisclosure processing techniques, computer forensic analysis and the administration of document review on behalf of clients. Candidates should have over experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Forensic Data Collection & analysis utilities such as Encase and FTK, preferably with an EnCE qualification.
- Autonomy's IDOL engine
- EDD Processing tools such as Autonomy, IPRO or Law
- Document Review tools such as Introspect or Concordance
- Systems administration, preferably with an MCSE or MCTS qualification
- Email Administration, preferably with an MCSE or MCTS qualification
- Document management technologies i.e. Sharepoint
- Backup and archiving technologies
- SAN/NAS technologies
- Knowledge of computer hardware components
•Programming skills [VB, C#]
•Intelligence analysis software such as i2 and iBase
We would also consider applications that do not meet all the above requirements (you would ideally have all the required skills but may not exhibit all the technical skills listed) but are looking to embark in a career in this field.
My Teams Specialisms: Digital Forensics, e-Discovery, InfoSec, IT Security and BC.
For more information about this role please send your CV to:
craig.johnson @ redsnappergroup.co.uk
Red Snapper Group
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Security Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
- Senior Member