New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 10
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
Senior Developer, London, £40k to £55k
They have a number of blue-chip clients that have gone live with their system already. They now require a suitably qualified and experienced programmer/developer to form the foundation of an in-house support team for their product/application.
The successful candidate will have the following experience;
• Previous experience of forming and/or supporting applications, ideally web applications.
• Experience of interfacing with developers to ensure the product is developed according to client needs
• Working closely with clients to understand their particular business need and how they
can best use the functions of the product to suit their needs.
• Running a support desk for niche client contacts (we do not have a requirement for handling
a large number of end-user calls)
• Playing a key role in user groups (or similar client interfacing)
• An active interest in delivery of enhancements and fixes to agreed timescales
In addition the successful candidate will possess the following technical experience;
• In-depth understanding of implementation and support for MS SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008.
• In-depth understanding of MS IIS v5, v6 and v7
• Recent experience of programming in C# with ASP on the .Net framework v1.2 and above
• Recent experience of coding AJAX and good knowledge of HTML 5.0
• Recent experience of using SQL in a Microsoft environment
• Complete familiarity with installs and their effect on MS Windows Server (2003 and 2008)
• Fully conversant with configuration of MS IE 6.0 and above, Firefox 2.0 and above and Chrome.
• Ideally conversant with MS SQL Server Reporting Services 2.0 and above.
• Experienced in using VMWare to model environments (not mandatory)
• Ideally a good understanding of mobile device development inc. iPad and Android.
They will provide
• A generous salary package with a range of personal/family benefits
• Training in their product
• Training in IT Governance, Compliance methodologies
• Training in risk assessment
• Training in non-core technologies and those required as part of the development lifecycle
The Company reserves the right to vary the job descriptions in-line with business requirements
My Teams Specialisms: Digital Forensics, e-Discovery, InfoSec, IT Security and BC.
For more information about this role please send your CV to:
craig.johnson @ redsnappergroup.co.uk
Red Snapper Group
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Security Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
- Senior Member