New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 7
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
Sales Executive, London, £30K-£45K
- Develop business in our marketplace for our services and software product solutions.
- Ensure every enquiry is managed and dealt with in a professional manner.
- Monitor and report upon your own activity to optimizing sales and lead generation leading clients through the sales process and act as Account Manager
- Develop a deep understanding of the issues facing prospective clients and use this knowledge to secure as many qualified appointments as possible.
- Build your knowledge of customer case studies within multiple industry sectors.
- To actively participate in call/performance reviews conducted by Senior Management
You will have an outgoing personality and an understanding of how businesses operate i.e. you are commercially aware.
You will have very good communication skills which can be proven by your experiences to date. You will be eager to learn and work well as a team member. You will have exemplary testimonials from previous employers.
In return we will provide an exciting sales career in a motivating environment, continual
training with excellent support. This is your opportunity to join a professional team in which you can become an expert in promoting solutions in an innovative industry.
- Highly motivated individual, self-starter able to work on your own or as part of a team
- Minimum of one year business to business experience
- Experience in Forensic sales preferable
- Used to working to monthly and quarterly targets
- Strong work ethic and results orientated
- Able to demonstrate success and target achievement in previous roles
- Experience in feature/benefit solution sales
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to articulate solutions and objectives
- Strong administration skills
- Focused and adaptable
- Motivated, disciplined and enthusiastic
My Teams Specialisms: Digital Forensics, e-Discovery, InfoSec, IT Security and BC.
For more information about this role please send your CV to:
craig.johnson @ redsnappergroup.co.uk
Red Snapper Group
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Security Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
- Senior Member