New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 11
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
Senior Computer Forensics – Network Intrusion Specialist (UK
• Premium compensation based on experience and qualifications
The ideal candidate should have “real-world” tested skills in defensible evidence collection in complex environments. They should be able to work independently as a lead investigator, or equally well as part of a larger team of investigators working to complete triage, assessment, collection, memory analysis, post-incident analysis, and remediation of a given problem across heterogeneous environments.
The candidate should have proven track record with reverse engineering of malware, code analysis, advanced network forensics, log forensics, and tracking of target intruders using advanced tools and techniques.
Candidate will perform time and personnel sensitive event based analysis, investigations, forensics and electronic discovery duties including forensic collection of electronically stored information (ESI) while maintaining strict confidentiality.
Candidate will work in cooperation with the client, Federal, State, and local law enforcement to complete the investigation, minimize loss and downtime, mitigate future risk, and produce written procedures to document post-incident activities in order to reduce the risk of similar incidents.
The candidate will work in high pressure, time sensitive situations and should successfully be able to balance investigation and communications throughout the incident/investigative lifecycle.
Will work with various IT and business unit leads to ensure timely and proper handling of security events, evidence, and develop/optimize cyber incident response capabilities.
Will provide technical incident analysis, eDiscovery forensics requests, and develop new or enhance existing applications to address cyber security capabilities.
Will assist in specification, development, deployment, and usage of complex cyber security systems through global environments.
Will help troubleshoot issues, support cross-organizational efforts, take part in on-call pager rotation and respond to critical situations
Will work with team members to determine incident frameworks, requirements, direction, and system recommendations.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum two years of experience performing complex intrusion analysis, event analysis, forensic investigations, and be able to use advanced network and computer forensic tools
• Minimum two years of experience implementing and supporting information systems with focus on investigation, and forensic technologies.
• Breadth of knowledge and experience in enterprise information systems including network infrastructure, services, and applications
• Technical leadership skills to provide world-class information system solutions
• Strong technical skills and the ability to interact w/ senior level engineers and outside subject matter experts.
• Strong knowledge of common operating system and business application platforms with an understanding of enterprise architecture and integrations
• Should be familiar with gathering system requirements, performing process analysis, working independently, and troubleshooting complex systems.
• Strong project management and analysis skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including forensics reports and investigation summaries.
• Excellent knowledge of EnCase, FTK, and Electronic Discovery process including developing custom scripts/functionality as needed.
• EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE) Certification strongly desired.
• CEH, CCNE, CCNA, CISSP, GCFA, GCIA, GCIH, GCFE, or GCEM certification a plus.
• Law enforcement or military experience a plus.
• Preferred: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience
• 6+ months with very strong possibility of extension or permanent placement for the successful candidate.