New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 2
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
· Windows 8: Important Considerations for Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery
E-Discovery Senior Consultant, London, OTE £112K
Salary: £80k base (OTE - £112k)
Senior Consultant(E-Discovery)– full time
All Senior Consultants at all levels have excellent technical, analytical, data management, project management, writing, presentation, negotiation and communication skills. Applicants should have a strong technical skill set and be qualified and interested to deliver in service area below. Ability and willingness to undertake travel domestically and internationally. When required the ability to work long hours during the week and on weekends if client demands dictate.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Litigation - eDiscovery Technology – Commensurate experience in the following areas
• Electronic Discovery – where our skilled professionals find, compile, organise categorise, and verify case-critical data quickly across the full life cycle of the eDiscovery process – preservation, collection, processing, review and production
• Litigation Readiness – where we employ a proven process to ensure clients’ electronic files are easily accessible for potential litigation
• Data Analytics Services – where our experienced staff use their expertise in technology, finance and accounting to compile vast amounts of data, perform advanced data mining and regression techniques to solve complex problems
Work Experience Requirements
Senior Consultant will typically have:
A minimum of six years of applicable professional and consulting experience.
Experience and willingness to work in all areas of eDiscovery lifecycle
Forensic data collections using tools such as EnCase, FTK Imager, Helix
Processing data using tools such as Law Prediscovery, Nuix
Experience with review platforms such as Relativity (e.g., building mobile processing/hosting servers, building analytics within Relativity, can perform data collections, etc)
Experience working in a client-facing/project management role at a senior level whilst having retained hands on Knowledge and experience
Strong database experience and hands on skills with MS Access and/or SQL a requirement
Experience and ability to lead small projects and multiple work streams of larger projects
o A citizen of an EU Country with passport
o Holds a passport and a European work visa that allows for unrestricted travel.
Excellent writing and communication / presentation capabilities , along with strong negotiation skills
Team leadership, coaching and conflict resolutions skills
This position requires a Bachelors degree from a top university, 1st Class or higher level qualifications may be considered, with concentration in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science and/or Management Information Systems. Big 4 candidates who have reached a senior level perhaps Manager or Senior Manager but have retained hands on experience, or candidates already working in Consultancies.
My Teams Specialisms: Digital Forensics, e-Discovery, InfoSec, IT Security and BC.
For more information about this role please send your CV to:
craig.johnson @ redsnappergroup.co.uk
Red Snapper Group
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Security Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
- Senior Member