New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 12
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
· Windows 8: Important Considerations for Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery
Computer Forensics & e-Discovery Ass. Man. Midlands,42k-£48k
This is your opportunity to join our clients growing regional Digital & Forensic team. The Forensic team operates nationally dealing with a huge variety of global fraud, corruption and regulatory investigations. As the technical expert you will work alongside our forensic investigation teams on a variety of projects. No project is the same. You will be required to work closely with the team to understand their needs and to then collect and process data for either our investigation teams or directly for our clients.
In return for your continued success, interest and commitment, we provide you with a variety of challenges, a comprehensive training program and a structured career path.
The preferred candidate will have a degree (or equivalent qualification or experience) in a technical or related subject. The candidate will be able to leverage his/her technical knowledge and problem solving ability to derive meaningful solutions for clients. The candidate should be able to produce high quality work product within demanding timescales. Strong IT skills are essential - these may include database, programming or hardware/networking skills.
To be considered you would require:
• A minimum of a 2:1 Honours degree obtained in a field with emphasis on technical, analytical and/or problem-solving skills
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking capabilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability and desire to work abroad and travel freely
• Ability to work nonstandard hours to meet client deadlines
Candidates should exhibit skills in at least one of the following areas:
• Proficiency in forensic data collection;
• Computer forensic analysis;
• eDisclosure processing techniques;
My Teams Specialisms: Digital Forensics, e-Discovery, InfoSec, IT Security and BC.
For more information about this role please send your CV to:
craig.johnson @ redsnappergroup.co.uk
Red Snapper Group
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Security Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
- Senior Member