New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 12
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
· Windows 8: Important Considerations for Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery
Encase Annual Training Passport
I need some advice/personal experience from the members of this forum regarding the following issues.
a) From the terms and conditions available on their website I concluded that they can cancel the class or the class of my choice might be full. Since I will be driving to Chicago for the courses and am planning to take at least 2-3 courses per visit. I am concerned about this situation, although they would inform about cancellation in 21 days in advance but still with family and work responsibilities I don’t think 21 days’ notice would be enough.
b) Therefore, I would appreciate if you or someone you know has some insight about the class scheduling / cancellation i.e. frequency of cancellation or class being full.