±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 2
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensics Program Manager, Cambridge, MA
Would you like to work with an industry leader in digital forensics to create next generation software tools? Basis Technology has an opening for a technical program manager to work in our digital forensics group in Cambridge, MA. In this position, you will facilitate the continued growth of this highly dynamic team, and be responsible for delivering quality software and services. We are looking for someone who enjoys working at small companies and wearing many hats. You must have strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills, and have experience in either conducting digital investigations or developing software. If you are equally comfortable digging into the business requirements as drilling into the technical details, then this is the role for you.
* Create a vision and strategy for the group
* Write proposals and work with potential customers to identify requirements
* Interface with customers
* Hire new software engineers
* Manage highly talented, independent software engineers
* Generate schedules and plans to ensure that projects stay on track
* Empower project teams to perform efficiently and effectively
* US citizenship with the ability to obtain a US government security clearance
* Computer Science or Engineering degree or law enforcement experience
* Experience in either software development or digital forensics
* Agile development expertise in planning and executing projects
* Past success managing teams and people
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical abilities
How to Apply
Please send resumes and inquiries to: jobs-eng6522 @ basistech.com with “Technical Program Manager” in the subject line. Please include answers to the following questions in the cover letter:
* Number of years as a software developer
* Number of years performing digital forensics
* Number of years managing projects and people