±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
eDiscovery contract opportunity, UK
I am currently looking for a Contract Consultant within eDiscovery to join a 6 month contract.
• You need to have eDiscovery Project Management experience, and delivered a number of large eDiscovery projects
• You need to have Clearwell eDiscovery legal review platform experience - Clearwell university a plus
• And you need to have experience of delivering training in the use of Clearwell or other eDiscovery legal review platforms
Please contact me on 020 3036 0822 or more information on this opportunity, or email your CV directly to Luke Vile at luke.vile @ beechermadden.com
Please note that BeecherMadden are acting as an employment agency with respect to this opportunity.
- Site Admin