±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 3
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
eDiscovery contract opportunity, UK
I am currently looking for a Contract Consultant within eDiscovery to join a 6 month contract.
• You need to have eDiscovery Project Management experience, and delivered a number of large eDiscovery projects
• You need to have Clearwell eDiscovery legal review platform experience - Clearwell university a plus
• And you need to have experience of delivering training in the use of Clearwell or other eDiscovery legal review platforms
Please contact me on 020 3036 0822 or more information on this opportunity, or email your CV directly to Luke Vile at luke.vile @ beechermadden.com
Please note that BeecherMadden are acting as an employment agency with respect to this opportunity.
- Site Admin