New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
· Windows 8: Important Considerations for Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery
Senior Mobile Phone Forensic Analyst, England
Job type: Permanent
At least 5 years current experience analysing Mobile Devices in a Management capacity.
Expert level experience with XRY, CelleBrite, Oxygen Forensic, MobilEdit.
For more information about this role please contact Sacha Freeman on 020 3119 3335 or send your CV to sacha.freeman @ redsnappergroup.co.uk.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Risk Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
- Senior Member