±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 5
New Yesterday: 0
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
- Adam10541What I will tell you about the CCE certification process is that it's autocratic.
They give zero feedback, other than your marks.
So if you do something wrong or different to what they want you won't know it and won't have any chance to make adjustments for the next stage.
It is all geared up around doing their training first. So if you have an authorised trainer in your city and you can get the money to do the CCE bootcamp you will almost certainly pass.
I perceive this as a benefit of the CFCE. The peer review phase gives you feedback and a better concept of the standard expected during the assessment phase. But I digress from the original question.
(Standard disclaimer: I'm an IACIS member and have a CFCE.)
Tony Patrick, B. Inf Tech, CFCE
- Senior Member