±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
- Adam10541What I will tell you about the CCE certification process is that it's autocratic.
They give zero feedback, other than your marks.
So if you do something wrong or different to what they want you won't know it and won't have any chance to make adjustments for the next stage.
It is all geared up around doing their training first. So if you have an authorised trainer in your city and you can get the money to do the CCE bootcamp you will almost certainly pass.
I perceive this as a benefit of the CFCE. The peer review phase gives you feedback and a better concept of the standard expected during the assessment phase. But I digress from the original question.
(Standard disclaimer: I'm an IACIS member and have a CFCE.)
Tony Patrick, B. Inf Tech, CFCE
- Senior Member