±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
- Adam10541What I will tell you about the CCE certification process is that it's autocratic.
They give zero feedback, other than your marks.
So if you do something wrong or different to what they want you won't know it and won't have any chance to make adjustments for the next stage.
It is all geared up around doing their training first. So if you have an authorised trainer in your city and you can get the money to do the CCE bootcamp you will almost certainly pass.
I perceive this as a benefit of the CFCE. The peer review phase gives you feedback and a better concept of the standard expected during the assessment phase. But I digress from the original question.
(Standard disclaimer: I'm an IACIS member and have a CFCE.)
Tony Patrick, B. Inf Tech, CFCE
- Senior Member