±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 6
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensics Lead - UAE (Position still Open)
You will also be responsible for managing a diverse team of specialists and carrying out client facing business development presentations and meetings throughout the GCC and APAC regions. Ideally, as the forensics lead you will have experience of the following:
Forensic Consulting covering:
Mobile Device Forensics
eDiscovery, (covering all aspects or the EDRM and experience of some of the leading packages available).
Delivery of Forensics Readiness Planning and Incident response planning involving digital forensics.
This is an ideal opportunity to be able to build and shape a highly professional team, delivering digital forensics and eDiscovery services at the highest levels of business and government, as such preference will be given to security cleared individuals. Please note - recent graduates or applicants without at least 2 years relevant experience will not be considered.
For more information please contact jobs @ contego-solutions.com and include your current CV.