±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 3
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
Forensics Lead - UAE (Position still Open)
You will also be responsible for managing a diverse team of specialists and carrying out client facing business development presentations and meetings throughout the GCC and APAC regions. Ideally, as the forensics lead you will have experience of the following:
Forensic Consulting covering:
Mobile Device Forensics
eDiscovery, (covering all aspects or the EDRM and experience of some of the leading packages available).
Delivery of Forensics Readiness Planning and Incident response planning involving digital forensics.
This is an ideal opportunity to be able to build and shape a highly professional team, delivering digital forensics and eDiscovery services at the highest levels of business and government, as such preference will be given to security cleared individuals. Please note - recent graduates or applicants without at least 2 years relevant experience will not be considered.
For more information please contact jobs @ contego-solutions.com and include your current CV.