±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensics Lead - UAE (Position still Open)
You will also be responsible for managing a diverse team of specialists and carrying out client facing business development presentations and meetings throughout the GCC and APAC regions. Ideally, as the forensics lead you will have experience of the following:
Forensic Consulting covering:
Mobile Device Forensics
eDiscovery, (covering all aspects or the EDRM and experience of some of the leading packages available).
Delivery of Forensics Readiness Planning and Incident response planning involving digital forensics.
This is an ideal opportunity to be able to build and shape a highly professional team, delivering digital forensics and eDiscovery services at the highest levels of business and government, as such preference will be given to security cleared individuals. Please note - recent graduates or applicants without at least 2 years relevant experience will not be considered.
For more information please contact jobs @ contego-solutions.com and include your current CV.