±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29236|
|New Yesterday: 4||Visitors: 129|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Forensics Lead - UAE (Position still Open)
You will also be responsible for managing a diverse team of specialists and carrying out client facing business development presentations and meetings throughout the GCC and APAC regions. Ideally, as the forensics lead you will have experience of the following:
Forensic Consulting covering:
Mobile Device Forensics
eDiscovery, (covering all aspects or the EDRM and experience of some of the leading packages available).
Delivery of Forensics Readiness Planning and Incident response planning involving digital forensics.
This is an ideal opportunity to be able to build and shape a highly professional team, delivering digital forensics and eDiscovery services at the highest levels of business and government, as such preference will be given to security cleared individuals. Please note - recent graduates or applicants without at least 2 years relevant experience will not be considered.
For more information please contact jobs @ contego-solutions.com and include your current CV.