±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 1
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
IT Computer Forensic Manager - London
As a perquisite candidates must have technical hands on experience using tools including, but not limited to EnCase v6/7, Netwitness, FTK Access Data, Wireshark, etc and must be proficient *nix based operating systems / shell scripting.
A successful candidate should have experience working within a consultancy environment i.e. with multiple external clients / projects. Big 4 experience is highly desirable.
This is a manager level role so candidates will be expected to have a strong project management background (projects and people).
Candidates MUST have current client facing experience.
The role will include leading investigations, managing teams, creating reports/witness statements etc
Apply today in discretion for more information.
Follow DCL on twitter at @DCLSearch
If you are interested in this role please send an email to me email@example.com or call me on 0208 663 4030 to discuss this role further.