±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 2
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
IT Computer Forensic Manager - London
As a perquisite candidates must have technical hands on experience using tools including, but not limited to EnCase v6/7, Netwitness, FTK Access Data, Wireshark, etc and must be proficient *nix based operating systems / shell scripting.
A successful candidate should have experience working within a consultancy environment i.e. with multiple external clients / projects. Big 4 experience is highly desirable.
This is a manager level role so candidates will be expected to have a strong project management background (projects and people).
Candidates MUST have current client facing experience.
The role will include leading investigations, managing teams, creating reports/witness statements etc
Apply today in discretion for more information.
Follow DCL on twitter at @DCLSearch
If you are interested in this role please send an email to me firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0208 663 4030 to discuss this role further.