±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Email using hotmail
- BelkasoftErm... maybe I'm missing something important, but... why not just right-click on a message in their Hotmail account (right in the Web browser), then select "View message source", and then print out the output?
That's pretty much what I said. This doesn't need to be complicated if all your doing is gathering intel.
I doubt you could use anything as evidence under the circumstances described as you can't establish the provenance of the email ( could be a set up by the informant using a dummy account to frame somebody - just saying....).
- Senior Member