±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
Email using hotmail
- BelkasoftErm... maybe I'm missing something important, but... why not just right-click on a message in their Hotmail account (right in the Web browser), then select "View message source", and then print out the output?
That's pretty much what I said. This doesn't need to be complicated if all your doing is gathering intel.
I doubt you could use anything as evidence under the circumstances described as you can't establish the provenance of the email ( could be a set up by the informant using a dummy account to frame somebody - just saying....).
- Senior Member