±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Email using hotmail
- BelkasoftErm... maybe I'm missing something important, but... why not just right-click on a message in their Hotmail account (right in the Web browser), then select "View message source", and then print out the output?
That's pretty much what I said. This doesn't need to be complicated if all your doing is gathering intel.
I doubt you could use anything as evidence under the circumstances described as you can't establish the provenance of the email ( could be a set up by the informant using a dummy account to frame somebody - just saying....).
- Senior Member