±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
EDISCOVERY SALES CONSULTANT £50000-£60000, LONDON
We are seeking to recruit a Sales / Business Development Consultant to be based in London. This position is responsible for providing subject matter expertise to the Business Development (Sales) team and customers, representing multiple product lines and service areas in an effort to win business, increase market awareness and grow client relationships.
This position will also assist clients in solving complex problems by identifying and implementing new analytic strategies, processes, tactics and enabling technologies to drive improved bottom-line performance, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Will ideally be degree educated in a related legal, technical or business/economics field.
• Experience of working in a professional solutions services environment.
• Knowledge of Electronic Disclosure principles is desirable.
• Experience of working within the legal profession is desirable.
• Demonstrated track record of accurately scoping and pricing technology projects.
Please contact Scott Burkeman on 020 7038 3615 or email sb @ warnerscott.com
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
Warner Scott is acting as a recruitment consultancy is respect to this vacancy.
- Senior Member