±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
EDISCOVERY SALES CONSULTANT £50000-£60000, LONDON
We are seeking to recruit a Sales / Business Development Consultant to be based in London. This position is responsible for providing subject matter expertise to the Business Development (Sales) team and customers, representing multiple product lines and service areas in an effort to win business, increase market awareness and grow client relationships.
This position will also assist clients in solving complex problems by identifying and implementing new analytic strategies, processes, tactics and enabling technologies to drive improved bottom-line performance, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Will ideally be degree educated in a related legal, technical or business/economics field.
• Experience of working in a professional solutions services environment.
• Knowledge of Electronic Disclosure principles is desirable.
• Experience of working within the legal profession is desirable.
• Demonstrated track record of accurately scoping and pricing technology projects.
Please contact Scott Burkeman on 020 7038 3615 or email sb @ warnerscott.com
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
Warner Scott is acting as a recruitment consultancy is respect to this vacancy.
- Senior Member