±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Account Director, Electronic Disclosure-London-£55K
• Overall owner for a portfolio of client engagements, including revenue forecasting, billing, staffing, up-sale, and client satisfaction.
• Management of delivery team on all projects including: reporting of overall project status, ensuring all standard operating procedures are written and followed, staffing, issue and risk management, project plan creation and updating.
• Career management and growth facilitation of direct reports.
• Business development on existing clients, including growing the revenue of existing client base.
• Organising and coordinating data processing, document review and electronic document productions utilising the company’s’ own eDiscovery software and services resources.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Years of project / customer success, backed by strong peer and customer references
• Experience of working with litigation support databases and/or case management at a major law firm essential
• Experience working with clients on business solutions
• Ability to manage risks, priorities and expectations in a fast-paced environment
• Superior technical and business problem-solving skills and judgment
• Excellent written, oral and listening skills
• Domain experience in managed application hosting, systems knowledge, database management, operations, process design and / or litigation support services a plus
• Ability to balance the requirements of satisfying customers and meeting revenue targets
• BA / BS required from a top-tier university essential
• JD/MBA degree preferred
In return you will work for a stable, progressive and professional company; you can expect a highly competitive salary, and worldwide opportunities for career progression.
Executive Search Consultant
Specialist Solutions UK
Office: 0845 309 1717
DDI: +44 121 764 7060
teval @ specialistsolutionsuk.co.uk
5th Floor Equipoint, Coventry Road, Yardley, Birmingham. B25 8AD