±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 6||Overall: 29007|
|New Yesterday: 11||Visitors: 77|
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
Windows 8 Registry Tool
I am looking to develop a tool which extracts local registry information on a local machine as well as from post mortem registry key files.
I am new to programming but I could like to develop this tool in .net so please any sample code, tips or any kind of help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon.
may be of help for "offline" Registry reading.
If you want to go "where no man went before" (almost ) there are ample spaces of developing in the "Registry as a filesystem" approach, which was abandoned in a very earlyl stage:
- In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is. -
- Senior Member