New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 10
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
X-act Forensics -Cell Site Analyst UK
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful independent forensic company with a great reputation.
Applicants must have previous experience of 2G and 3G networks, call data record analysis, mapping and on-site site surveying with either prosecution or defence. Court experience is also essential.
We are offering a fantastic package for the right individual.
If you are interested then we would like to hear from you.
For a friendly informal chat regarding the position please contact Toby Andrews (Managing Director) on 01789 450906 for more information.
Or alternatively please enclose a copy of your CV with cover letter and email it to
info @ x-actforensics.com
Last edited by Zig_26 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Last edited by Zig_26 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total