±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
FORENSIC TECHNOLOGY / ED ASSISTANT MANAGER, DUBAI. £50K-£70K
You will already have distinguished yourself within a forensic technology team as having skills across the three sub-service lines of electronic discovery, forensic collections and data analytics. You will have differentiated yourself from your peers with your ability to code, query SQL and administer Relativity in addition to performing forensic collection and processing.
Required technical skills:
Proven experience of programming database applications or interrogating data
Scripting skills in an number of languages (VB, C#, ASP.Net, LINQ)
Experienced in administering Relativity
Encase trained (or equivalent)
Fore more information please contacy Scott Burkeman on sb @ warnerscott.com or 00 44 207 038 3615.
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
Warner Scott are acting a recruitment consulancy in respect to this vacancy.
- Senior Member