±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
Cyber Threat and Investigation, London
I am working with a large technology consulting firm to appoint a Cyber Threat and Investigation Consultant to a practice of nearly 100 consultants.
This role is working for a large company in a practice which specialises in providing the technical skills needed to help clients detect, resist and defend against cyber attacks, including data breaches, espionage and intrusions.
BeecherMadden is acting as an employment agency in relation this opportunity. For more information please contact Luke Vile on 020 3036 0509 or email luke.vile @ beechermadden.com