±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
Cyber Threat and Investigation, London
I am working with a large technology consulting firm to appoint a Cyber Threat and Investigation Consultant to a practice of nearly 100 consultants.
This role is working for a large company in a practice which specialises in providing the technical skills needed to help clients detect, resist and defend against cyber attacks, including data breaches, espionage and intrusions.
BeecherMadden is acting as an employment agency in relation this opportunity. For more information please contact Luke Vile on 020 3036 0509 or email luke.vile @ beechermadden.com