±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 9
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Cyber Threat and Investigation, London
I am working with a large technology consulting firm to appoint a Cyber Threat and Investigation Consultant to a practice of nearly 100 consultants.
This role is working for a large company in a practice which specialises in providing the technical skills needed to help clients detect, resist and defend against cyber attacks, including data breaches, espionage and intrusions.
BeecherMadden is acting as an employment agency in relation this opportunity. For more information please contact Luke Vile on 020 3036 0509 or email luke.vile @ beechermadden.com