±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 6
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
FTK 4 dongle for sale to highest taker
I find myself no longer needing my FTK license, and its time to pass on.
AD has an amnesty on renewing FTK licenses until the end of the year. What this means is that all this license will cost you to get it fully in your name, is whatever you win it from me for, plus a year support to AD.
It has some good value in and of itself as support was until after FTK4 was released, so its pretty current in that respect.
I'll ship the dongle anywhere in the world for no additional charge.
Make an offer, I'm pretty open and if I get a decent offer quickly its yours.
Original invoice can be provided as proof of ownership.
Paul Pratley MIT, CFCE, GCFA, ENCE, QSA
Verizon Business Investigative Response
- Senior Member