New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
FTK 4 dongle for sale to highest taker
I find myself no longer needing my FTK license, and its time to pass on.
AD has an amnesty on renewing FTK licenses until the end of the year. What this means is that all this license will cost you to get it fully in your name, is whatever you win it from me for, plus a year support to AD.
It has some good value in and of itself as support was until after FTK4 was released, so its pretty current in that respect.
I'll ship the dongle anywhere in the world for no additional charge.
Make an offer, I'm pretty open and if I get a decent offer quickly its yours.
Original invoice can be provided as proof of ownership.
Paul Pratley MIT, CFCE, GCFA, ENCE, QSA
Verizon Business Investigative Response
- Senior Member