±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 6
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
FTK 4 dongle for sale to highest taker
I find myself no longer needing my FTK license, and its time to pass on.
AD has an amnesty on renewing FTK licenses until the end of the year. What this means is that all this license will cost you to get it fully in your name, is whatever you win it from me for, plus a year support to AD.
It has some good value in and of itself as support was until after FTK4 was released, so its pretty current in that respect.
I'll ship the dongle anywhere in the world for no additional charge.
Make an offer, I'm pretty open and if I get a decent offer quickly its yours.
Original invoice can be provided as proof of ownership.
Paul Pratley MIT, CFCE, GCFA, ENCE, QSA
Verizon Business Investigative Response
- Senior Member