±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 8
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
· OS X Mavericks Metadata
· Bitcoin Forensics – A Journey into the Dark Web
· Analysis Of iOS Notes App
· Forensic Software in Child Protection Cases
· ForGe – Computer Forensic Test Image Generator
±Follow Forensic Focus
Computer Forensic Examiner- Houston
Position targeted at 1 year plus in duration with a good possibility of the position being extended.
· Strong background in real world experience in using forensic software, conducting forensic investigations and examinations
· IT with certifications in both computer forensics and relevant IT fields is a plus. Special consideration given to those applicants with ENcE or ACE
· Must live in the greater Houston Area
· American Citizenship required
Applicant must exhibit attention to detail, problem-solving skills, precision, objectivity and excellent verbal and written skills. This position also requires analytical skills and knowledge of the legal procedures is a plus. Applicants should have a college degree (or equivalent training) and 5 years minimum work experience in the Computer Forensics field to be considered.
Please submit resume in PDF format to: jobs @ silhouetteconsulting.com
Please include Computer forensic examiner as the e-mail subject with your name. Also include salary requirements and availability.