±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
Computer Forensic Examiner- Houston
Position targeted at 1 year plus in duration with a good possibility of the position being extended.
· Strong background in real world experience in using forensic software, conducting forensic investigations and examinations
· IT with certifications in both computer forensics and relevant IT fields is a plus. Special consideration given to those applicants with ENcE or ACE
· Must live in the greater Houston Area
· American Citizenship required
Applicant must exhibit attention to detail, problem-solving skills, precision, objectivity and excellent verbal and written skills. This position also requires analytical skills and knowledge of the legal procedures is a plus. Applicants should have a college degree (or equivalent training) and 5 years minimum work experience in the Computer Forensics field to be considered.
Please submit resume in PDF format to: jobs @ silhouetteconsulting.com
Please include Computer forensic examiner as the e-mail subject with your name. Also include salary requirements and availability.