±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 28990|
|New Yesterday: 5||Visitors: 57|
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
Sub-contractors Forensic Collection/Analysis- Chicago, IL
• Premium compensation based on experience and qualifications
• Successful candidates willresponsible for forensic collection and documentation (chain of custody)of electronically stored information (ESI) across a multitude of systems including but not limited to Unix and Windows-based live servers, Exchange and Lotus Enterprise Email, Windows and MAC client computers as well as Smart phones such as Blackberries and iPhones.
• Will work with various IT and business unit leads to ensure timely and proper handling of evidence and assist with custodian scheduling.
• Will work with team members to determine incident frameworks, requirements, direction, and system recommendations.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum one year of experience performing complex ESI collections for server and client based systems in enterprise environments.
• Minimum two years of experience implementing and supporting information systems with focus on investigation, and forensic technologies.
• Breadth of knowledge and experience in enterprise information systems including infrastructure, services, and applications
• Technical leadership skills to provide world-class information system solutions
• Strong technical skills and the ability to interact w/ senior level engineers and outside subject matter experts.
• Strong knowledge of common operating system and business application platforms with an understanding of enterprise architecture and integrations
• Should be familiar with gathering system requirements, performing process analysis, working independently, and troubleshooting complex systems.
• Strong project management and analysis skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including forensics reports and investigation summaries.
• Excellent knowledge of EnCase, FTK, and Electronic Discovery process including developing custom scripts/functionality as needed.
• EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE) Certification strongly desired.
• CISSP, GCFA, GCIA, GCIH, GCFE, or GCEM certification a plus.
• Law enforcement or military experience a plus.
• Preferred: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience
Please submit resume in PDF format to: amourterot @ precisiondiscovery.com
Please include Computer forensic examiner as the e-mail subject with your name. Also include salary requirements and availability