±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 8
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
USB 3.0 to SATA II/III Write Blocker
It seems to do all that is required, I hope this helps
Technician of CommuniTech Ashford
27 Highstreet, Ashford
Kent, TN24 8TF
CommuniTech: 0800 612 7190
- nkarek23That would work, however, I am looking for something where I can plug in a USB 3.0 thumb drive. So I guess I am actually looking for a female USB slot and a male SATA.
I don't think you will find one.
You want to acquire a USB stick image, right?
Or, if you prefer, the USB device ids the source and not the destination, if I get it right.
- In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is. -
- Senior Member