±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 7
New Yesterday: 13
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
USB 3.0 to SATA II/III Write Blocker
It seems to do all that is required, I hope this helps
Technician of CommuniTech Ashford
27 Highstreet, Ashford
Kent, TN24 8TF
CommuniTech: 0800 612 7190
- nkarek23That would work, however, I am looking for something where I can plug in a USB 3.0 thumb drive. So I guess I am actually looking for a female USB slot and a male SATA.
I don't think you will find one.
You want to acquire a USB stick image, right?
Or, if you prefer, the USB device ids the source and not the destination, if I get it right.
- In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is. -
- Senior Member