±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Funded Summer visiting research student program at Cranfield
Topic: Establishing the potential forensic artefacts recoverable from a Raspberry Pi Device
Deadline for responses to interview questions: 31st January 2013
Cranfield Defence Security (CDS) is one of the four schools of Cranfield University and is located in Shrivenham. The studentship is for the summer of 2013, normally during the months of May – August and is approximately of 12 weeks duration. The topic is attached along with interview questions. Selection of the interns is based on their performance on the attached interview questions and is entirely based on merit.
The internship provides a bursary of £ 240 per week for the duration of the studentship. The actual amount depends upon the first and last working date. It is expected that students will normally spend best part 11 weeks.
Please email S.L.Morris @ cranfield.ac.uk