±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
Funded Summer visiting research student program at Cranfield
Topic: Establishing the potential forensic artefacts recoverable from a Raspberry Pi Device
Deadline for responses to interview questions: 31st January 2013
Cranfield Defence Security (CDS) is one of the four schools of Cranfield University and is located in Shrivenham. The studentship is for the summer of 2013, normally during the months of May – August and is approximately of 12 weeks duration. The topic is attached along with interview questions. Selection of the interns is based on their performance on the attached interview questions and is entirely based on merit.
The internship provides a bursary of £ 240 per week for the duration of the studentship. The actual amount depends upon the first and last working date. It is expected that students will normally spend best part 11 weeks.
Please email S.L.Morris @ cranfield.ac.uk