±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
How promising is the D4CS masters' program at John Jay
I was looking at the D4CS program at John Jay, and was wondering if it would be worth going into? I'd mainly like to work with a local law enforcement agency, and I know John Jay is good for Criminal Justice majors who are going to be officers. But is it good for DF?
If not, does anyone know of any good masters programs for DF that would help someone with no experience in the field yet?
If you don't go with UCF, it is a good template to assess other programs.