±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 10
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
±Follow Forensic Focus
How promising is the D4CS masters' program at John Jay
I was looking at the D4CS program at John Jay, and was wondering if it would be worth going into? I'd mainly like to work with a local law enforcement agency, and I know John Jay is good for Criminal Justice majors who are going to be officers. But is it good for DF?
If not, does anyone know of any good masters programs for DF that would help someone with no experience in the field yet?
If you don't go with UCF, it is a good template to assess other programs.