New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
How promising is the D4CS masters' program at John Jay
I was looking at the D4CS program at John Jay, and was wondering if it would be worth going into? I'd mainly like to work with a local law enforcement agency, and I know John Jay is good for Criminal Justice majors who are going to be officers. But is it good for DF?
If not, does anyone know of any good masters programs for DF that would help someone with no experience in the field yet?
If you don't go with UCF, it is a good template to assess other programs.