±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
How promising is the D4CS masters' program at John Jay
I was looking at the D4CS program at John Jay, and was wondering if it would be worth going into? I'd mainly like to work with a local law enforcement agency, and I know John Jay is good for Criminal Justice majors who are going to be officers. But is it good for DF?
If not, does anyone know of any good masters programs for DF that would help someone with no experience in the field yet?
If you don't go with UCF, it is a good template to assess other programs.