±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 4
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
· OS X Mavericks Metadata
· Bitcoin Forensics – A Journey into the Dark Web
· Analysis Of iOS Notes App
· Forensic Software in Child Protection Cases
±Follow Forensic Focus
Intella 1.6.2 Issues
Seriously need some feedback/ help to solve my problems with Intella.
Whilst processing my case (just one case) i encountered three (3) problems.
(1) Unable to process/ index file.
During the processing of an evidence folder, Intella gets stucked to a file. In one instance, it was stucked in the folder "Content.IE5". I excluded the entire Content.IE5 folder from the evidence folder and ran the case processing again. This time, it was stucked on a pdf file. The time it got stucked is >30hrs and i decided to end the process
(2) Unable to open file via application
Using both direct acccess to the case, and using "Shared Case", i am unable to launch the file via application. The following error appears:
(3) Unable to Open Case
After the case was closed, I tried to reopen the case and to my horror, the case unable to open with the following error:
It is getting extremely frustrating as I have to constantly troubleshoot the matter, wasting precious investigative time. Worst still is the case that had all my teams tags and review comments are potentially GONE...which may possibly result in my team re-reviewing and re-tagging everything all over again....
I have checked with the Intella Support since Monday and till to date, they have yet to give me a workable solution.
Sincerely seek your help!!
- Senior Member
Just doesn't make sense.
Any Intella users here?
You are welcome to contact support so we can continue to assist you with this issue.
If you would like me to offer support in this forum I will happily share our complete observations (as shared with you) re the issue with your disk / case.
Thanks for the call.. we will try d solution and replace the faulty disk...hopefully it will resolve this issue.
We will continue to communicate via email/ call...
Thanks again peter!