±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29236|
|New Yesterday: 4||Visitors: 127|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Accurate Time Zone Configuration in Encase 7 Forensic
I am trying to accurately configure a Windows-based evidence item in Encase 7 to reflect the appropriate time zone settings of the subject drive, according to the TimeZoneInformation sub-key of the SYSTEM hive registry file. I've reviewed numerous articles, such as wordpress.bladeforensi...time-zone, but am having trouble understanding them.
For example, my local machine is set to CST. How can I configure Encase to display the accurate time zone settings of the subject drive and not reflect my local time zone.
Any guidance is greatly appreciated!
hope it helps
- Senior Member