±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
e-Discovery Support Engineer needed in Washington D.C
We are seeking an e-Discovery Support Engineer in Washington D.C. that has an active Top Secret clearance.
Specialist shall assist with collecting data to map to individual workstations to download documents including email traffic for customer data repositories.
Ideal candidate has software packaging experience
System experience with Big Fix highly desired
Experience with Discovery Attender or Discovery Accelerator a plus
Understanding of E-Vault application a plus
Familiarity with e-Discovery tools a plus
Ideal candidate will have degree in technical field
Experience with Symantec's Clearwell e-discovery platform a major plus
To learn more about Phacil or to apply please visit www.phacil.com/jobs and source Forensic Focus