±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 4||Overall: 29225|
|New Yesterday: 7||Visitors: 57|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
e-Discovery Support Engineer needed in Washington D.C
We are seeking an e-Discovery Support Engineer in Washington D.C. that has an active Top Secret clearance.
Specialist shall assist with collecting data to map to individual workstations to download documents including email traffic for customer data repositories.
Ideal candidate has software packaging experience
System experience with Big Fix highly desired
Experience with Discovery Attender or Discovery Accelerator a plus
Understanding of E-Vault application a plus
Familiarity with e-Discovery tools a plus
Ideal candidate will have degree in technical field
Experience with Symantec's Clearwell e-discovery platform a major plus
To learn more about Phacil or to apply please visit www.phacil.com/jobs and source Forensic Focus