±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Cyber Security Analyst - London
This technology driven company have an immediate need for Cyber Security Analysts. The role will monitor the intrusion detection system, network security monitoring, Anti Virus and other key capabilities. The role should also lead by example in the automation of security event alerting and the visualization of our attack posture and situational awareness.
We are looking for someone operational who can get hands on. Please contact Phil Quigley on 020 7618 0965 or email your CV to phil @ propriusrecruitment.com
Please be aware we can only consider candidates with the legal rights to work in the U.K in place already