±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29232|
|New Yesterday: 11||Visitors: 48|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
USB 3.0 to SATA II/III Write Blocker
It seems to do all that is required, I hope this helps
Technician of CommuniTech Ashford
27 Highstreet, Ashford
Kent, TN24 8TF
CommuniTech: 0800 612 7190
- nkarek23That would work, however, I am looking for something where I can plug in a USB 3.0 thumb drive. So I guess I am actually looking for a female USB slot and a male SATA.
I don't think you will find one.
You want to acquire a USB stick image, right?
Or, if you prefer, the USB device ids the source and not the destination, if I get it right.
- In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is. -
- Senior Member