±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
USB 3.0 to SATA II/III Write Blocker
It seems to do all that is required, I hope this helps
Technician of CommuniTech Ashford
27 Highstreet, Ashford
Kent, TN24 8TF
CommuniTech: 0800 612 7190
- nkarek23That would work, however, I am looking for something where I can plug in a USB 3.0 thumb drive. So I guess I am actually looking for a female USB slot and a male SATA.
I don't think you will find one.
You want to acquire a USB stick image, right?
Or, if you prefer, the USB device ids the source and not the destination, if I get it right.
- In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is. -
- Senior Member