New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
Linux Scanning and Discovery technique problems
And according to 'ifconfig' I am currently using the eth0 adapter?
I wouldnt worry about it tbh, as long as you can get traffic to the target IP I dont really see what the issue is.
- Senior Member