±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 6
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
X-act Forensics -Cell Site Analyst Midlands, UK
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful independent forensic company with a great reputation. Applicants must have previous experience of 2G and 3G networks, call data record analysis, mapping and on-site site surveying with either prosecution or defence. Court experience is also essential. We are offering a fantastic package for the right individual. If you are interested then we would like to hear from you.
For a friendly informal chat regarding the position please contact Toby Andrews (Managing Director) on 01789 450906 for more information. Alternatively, please enclose a copy of your CV with cover letter and email it to