±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 9
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
Galaxy S III SCH-1535 Android 4.1
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
- Senior Member
Incidentally it has also failed on the Cellebrite unit for both logical and physical however it is currently working pulling the file system. Cellebrite seems to be succeeding at this as we speak and from there we should be able to parse everything. The device power cycled when running the logical and physical extractions, powered on without a SIM.
Edited to add, it has completed with a file system read and looks (pending checking against the device) to have got all the data we need!