±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Galaxy S III SCH-1535 Android 4.1
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
- Senior Member
Incidentally it has also failed on the Cellebrite unit for both logical and physical however it is currently working pulling the file system. Cellebrite seems to be succeeding at this as we speak and from there we should be able to parse everything. The device power cycled when running the logical and physical extractions, powered on without a SIM.
Edited to add, it has completed with a file system read and looks (pending checking against the device) to have got all the data we need!