±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Galaxy S III SCH-1535 Android 4.1
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
- Senior Member
Incidentally it has also failed on the Cellebrite unit for both logical and physical however it is currently working pulling the file system. Cellebrite seems to be succeeding at this as we speak and from there we should be able to parse everything. The device power cycled when running the logical and physical extractions, powered on without a SIM.
Edited to add, it has completed with a file system read and looks (pending checking against the device) to have got all the data we need!