±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 8
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Galaxy S III SCH-1535 Android 4.1
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
- Senior Member
Incidentally it has also failed on the Cellebrite unit for both logical and physical however it is currently working pulling the file system. Cellebrite seems to be succeeding at this as we speak and from there we should be able to parse everything. The device power cycled when running the logical and physical extractions, powered on without a SIM.
Edited to add, it has completed with a file system read and looks (pending checking against the device) to have got all the data we need!