New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 2
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
· Windows 8: Important Considerations for Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery
Galaxy S III SCH-1535 Android 4.1
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
- Senior Member
Incidentally it has also failed on the Cellebrite unit for both logical and physical however it is currently working pulling the file system. Cellebrite seems to be succeeding at this as we speak and from there we should be able to parse everything. The device power cycled when running the logical and physical extractions, powered on without a SIM.
Edited to add, it has completed with a file system read and looks (pending checking against the device) to have got all the data we need!