±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
· OS X Mavericks Metadata
· Bitcoin Forensics – A Journey into the Dark Web
· Analysis Of iOS Notes App
±Follow Forensic Focus
Looking for expertise with Eudora e-mail 4 doc forensics
I have a few Eudora e-mails in pdf format from a report that look suspicious.
The header may be out of sequence on one and the arrows are also out of sequence.
The other two I am suspicious of appear to be edited and html code is interspersed in the messages.
Can anyone give me some help?