±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 11
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
Looking for expertise with Eudora e-mail 4 doc forensics
I have a few Eudora e-mails in pdf format from a report that look suspicious.
The header may be out of sequence on one and the arrows are also out of sequence.
The other two I am suspicious of appear to be edited and html code is interspersed in the messages.
Can anyone give me some help?