±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 13
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
±Follow Forensic Focus
Looking for expertise with Eudora e-mail 4 doc forensics
I have a few Eudora e-mails in pdf format from a report that look suspicious.
The header may be out of sequence on one and the arrows are also out of sequence.
The other two I am suspicious of appear to be edited and html code is interspersed in the messages.
Can anyone give me some help?