±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
±Follow Forensic Focus
Looking for expertise with Eudora e-mail 4 doc forensics
I have a few Eudora e-mails in pdf format from a report that look suspicious.
The header may be out of sequence on one and the arrows are also out of sequence.
The other two I am suspicious of appear to be edited and html code is interspersed in the messages.
Can anyone give me some help?