±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
±Follow Forensic Focus
Looking for expertise with Eudora e-mail 4 doc forensics
I have a few Eudora e-mails in pdf format from a report that look suspicious.
The header may be out of sequence on one and the arrows are also out of sequence.
The other two I am suspicious of appear to be edited and html code is interspersed in the messages.
Can anyone give me some help?