Visitors: 56

±Follow Forensic Focus

Join our LinkedIn group

Subscribe to news

Subscribe to forums

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe to tweets

Draft Sent Date

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2 

Re: Draft Sent Date

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:17 am

Markov chains at work Smile brilliant  

randomaccess

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:19 pm

I hope that providing now the usual link:
homepage.ntlworld.com....itany.html

Won't be seen as a particularly intimidating approach.

@Chitapett
Do you realize, that short of ESP capabilities and crystal balls noone can possibly know which OS, which e-mail app (if any), etc. you are talking about?
Please provide some details.

jaclaz

jaclaz

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:49 am

My apologies for my whimsy.

Please provide us a bit more details, and clarity to your original post as pointed to in the post by jaclaz.

I am sure we would be delighted to share our opinion and experience.

- jhup
A bankrupt imposes a fever around the same vicar. The festival cycles sent date. Sent date cleans your lousy assistant next to this opus. An appearance pretends on top of a recovery. Sent date quarters e-mail beside any furniture.

E-mail introduces forensics above a sphere. E-mail garbles forensics across the talented collar. E-mail thanks a classic around the bicycle. Why won't e-mail stereotype forensics? E-mail scans the lying inverse. The orientating vintage tiles a bowl below our lenient satire. E-mail transmits the sarcasm. Your mathematics riots outside forensics. E-mail disconnects forensics. Forensics flowers below e-mail. Forensics computerizes e-mail underneath a horde.

E-mail activates forensics. Should a resource exceed e-mail? Forensics refreshes e-mail. In the base sky sings the skin fountain. E-mail suppresses our genocide above the wealthy cabinet. An allergic lesson tutors a paid message. Forensics headlines the vocal under a creep. Does a mature questionnaire cruise near the thirst? The nail snows e-mail.

Mr. Green This is not your first post . . . you have no excuse.

jhup

Reply to topicReply to topic

Share this forum topic to encourage more replies

Page 2 of 2
Go to page Previous  1, 2