±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 9
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
EnCe certification prep question
I have join the EnCASE 7 on Demand Computer Forensics I & II courses for obtaining the certification afterwards. I am almost done with the first part, which covers CF basics and EnCASE 7 interface.
My backgrounds is the following:
I have a 5 years Computer Engineering degree. Next year, I did a Master in Advanced Security and Computer Forensics. After finishing my masters, I join Deloitte as Computer Forensic consultant and I have been working there for almost two years doing some investigations (With Nuix most of them), acquistions and restorations (Mostly with Encase 6).
The questions is the following, do you think I would need extra material after finishing the EnCASE 7 CF I & II courses for passing certification? If so, what it would be?
Thanks in advance for your help.