Visitors: 57

±Follow Forensic Focus

Join our LinkedIn group

Subscribe to news

Subscribe to forums

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe to tweets

EnCe certification prep question

Computer forensics training and education issues. If you are looking for topic suggestions for your project, thesis or dissertation please post here rather than the general discussion forum.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

EnCe certification prep question

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:56 am

Hello Everyone,

I have join the EnCASE 7 on Demand Computer Forensics I & II courses for obtaining the certification afterwards. I am almost done with the first part, which covers CF basics and EnCASE 7 interface.

My backgrounds is the following:

I have a 5 years Computer Engineering degree. Next year, I did a Master in Advanced Security and Computer Forensics. After finishing my masters, I join Deloitte as Computer Forensic consultant and I have been working there for almost two years doing some investigations (With Nuix most of them), acquistions and restorations (Mostly with Encase 6).

The questions is the following, do you think I would need extra material after finishing the EnCASE 7 CF I & II courses for passing certification? If so, what it would be?

Thanks in advance for your help.  

israellesg

Re: EnCe certification prep question

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:15 am

I wouldn't say that extra material is required for attaining the EnCE, but some experience using v7, ideally in real life.  

hc4n6

Reply to topicReply to topic

Share this forum topic to encourage more replies

Page 1 of 1