±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 9
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
±Follow Forensic Focus
EnCe certification prep question
I have join the EnCASE 7 on Demand Computer Forensics I & II courses for obtaining the certification afterwards. I am almost done with the first part, which covers CF basics and EnCASE 7 interface.
My backgrounds is the following:
I have a 5 years Computer Engineering degree. Next year, I did a Master in Advanced Security and Computer Forensics. After finishing my masters, I join Deloitte as Computer Forensic consultant and I have been working there for almost two years doing some investigations (With Nuix most of them), acquistions and restorations (Mostly with Encase 6).
The questions is the following, do you think I would need extra material after finishing the EnCASE 7 CF I & II courses for passing certification? If so, what it would be?
Thanks in advance for your help.