±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
· OS X Mavericks Metadata
· Bitcoin Forensics – A Journey into the Dark Web
· Analysis Of iOS Notes App
· Forensic Software in Child Protection Cases
±Follow Forensic Focus
EnCe certification prep question
I have join the EnCASE 7 on Demand Computer Forensics I & II courses for obtaining the certification afterwards. I am almost done with the first part, which covers CF basics and EnCASE 7 interface.
My backgrounds is the following:
I have a 5 years Computer Engineering degree. Next year, I did a Master in Advanced Security and Computer Forensics. After finishing my masters, I join Deloitte as Computer Forensic consultant and I have been working there for almost two years doing some investigations (With Nuix most of them), acquistions and restorations (Mostly with Encase 6).
The questions is the following, do you think I would need extra material after finishing the EnCASE 7 CF I & II courses for passing certification? If so, what it would be?
Thanks in advance for your help.