±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 8
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
EnCe certification prep question
I have join the EnCASE 7 on Demand Computer Forensics I & II courses for obtaining the certification afterwards. I am almost done with the first part, which covers CF basics and EnCASE 7 interface.
My backgrounds is the following:
I have a 5 years Computer Engineering degree. Next year, I did a Master in Advanced Security and Computer Forensics. After finishing my masters, I join Deloitte as Computer Forensic consultant and I have been working there for almost two years doing some investigations (With Nuix most of them), acquistions and restorations (Mostly with Encase 6).
The questions is the following, do you think I would need extra material after finishing the EnCASE 7 CF I & II courses for passing certification? If so, what it would be?
Thanks in advance for your help.