±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
Training in Northern California (Santa Cruz, CA)
Santa Cruz Police Department
155 Center Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
All training is open to both corporate and law enforcement. Please see respective sites listed below for further details.
April 15-19, 2013
Surviving Mobile Forensics: Cellebrite Certification and Training
Presented by Sumuri, LLC
Jun 10-12, 2013
Windows Forensic Analysis and Windows Registry Forensics
Presented by Harlan Carvey of Applied Security
August 19-23, 2013
5 Day Bootcamp and Expert Certification of Data Recovery
Presented by Scott Moulton of My Hard Drive Died
The April class has now since passed and was great. We still have the June and August classes with some openings, so if you are interested please reach out!