±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 5
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Training in Northern California (Santa Cruz, CA)
Santa Cruz Police Department
155 Center Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
All training is open to both corporate and law enforcement. Please see respective sites listed below for further details.
April 15-19, 2013
Surviving Mobile Forensics: Cellebrite Certification and Training
Presented by Sumuri, LLC
Jun 10-12, 2013
Windows Forensic Analysis and Windows Registry Forensics
Presented by Harlan Carvey of Applied Security
August 19-23, 2013
5 Day Bootcamp and Expert Certification of Data Recovery
Presented by Scott Moulton of My Hard Drive Died
The April class has now since passed and was great. We still have the June and August classes with some openings, so if you are interested please reach out!