±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29198|
|New Yesterday: 1||Visitors: 169|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
eDiscovery Solutions Consultant - London - £45,000 - £65,000
You will be responsible for communicating with different organizations to meet their needs by supporting and maintaining the company’s products both internally and externally. Providing pre- and post-sales to existing and new clients through implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of the company’s products.
• 2 years minimum experience as a litigation support analyst/technical consultant or similar
• Knowledge and understanding of forensic investigations
• Ability to write reports
• Preferably be from a development or support background with consultancy experience
• Experienced in identifying and clarifying clients business process and technical needs in a clear and logical manner
• A technical knowledge of EDRM
• Deal with client issues and resolve within an acceptable time frame
• Able to assist in presales presentations, develop leads and opportunities
• Good working of scripting in Ruby and/ or in Java
If you have a strong background and can demonstrate experience across the above requirements please get in touch, this is a great opportunity to work for a very respected successful business in a crucial ediscovery role.