±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 5
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
Ares search term decoder for FTK registry report
i figured RegRipper had a module. i had someone asking me the other day about processing hives for ares stuff. theres the answer =) i will point him to RegRipper.
One of the big misconceptions about RegRipper is that it has everything, "out of the box". It was originally intended to be a community-based and -driven tool...if there's not something that you're seeing in the output, ask.
- Senior Member