±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 8
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Ares search term decoder for FTK registry report
i figured RegRipper had a module. i had someone asking me the other day about processing hives for ares stuff. theres the answer =) i will point him to RegRipper.
One of the big misconceptions about RegRipper is that it has everything, "out of the box". It was originally intended to be a community-based and -driven tool...if there's not something that you're seeing in the output, ask.
- Senior Member