New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
Ares search term decoder for FTK registry report
i figured RegRipper had a module. i had someone asking me the other day about processing hives for ares stuff. theres the answer =) i will point him to RegRipper.
One of the big misconceptions about RegRipper is that it has everything, "out of the box". It was originally intended to be a community-based and -driven tool...if there's not something that you're seeing in the output, ask.
- Senior Member