±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 7
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Ares search term decoder for FTK registry report
i figured RegRipper had a module. i had someone asking me the other day about processing hives for ares stuff. theres the answer =) i will point him to RegRipper.
One of the big misconceptions about RegRipper is that it has everything, "out of the box". It was originally intended to be a community-based and -driven tool...if there's not something that you're seeing in the output, ask.
- Senior Member