±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 6
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Ares search term decoder for FTK registry report
i figured RegRipper had a module. i had someone asking me the other day about processing hives for ares stuff. theres the answer =) i will point him to RegRipper.
One of the big misconceptions about RegRipper is that it has everything, "out of the box". It was originally intended to be a community-based and -driven tool...if there's not something that you're seeing in the output, ask.
- Senior Member